Saturday, May 30, 2009

GA Camp

Well this week has been great. I have gotten in some great training and I am so stoked to get back up here.

Todays ride was super tough. The weather was amazing. It was raining all week until yesterday and today. We were able to enjoy beautiful mountains and postcard worthy scenes.

Here are some pics from the week. My next race is in a week (the Stuart Weekend). I am super excited and hopefully will have a good weekend of racing.



Enjoying the rolling hills =)



mmmmmmm yummy cinnamon raisin bagel!



The top of Neel's Gap



David Bush (Team ORC) and I enjoying a spin after Wolf Pen Gap.



The top of Wolf Pen Gap



Craig Creeden having a good time



Will Willis (Team MyoGenisis)



The view from the top of Woody Gap



The Crew (Left to Right: David Bush, Craig Creeden, Casey Gerber, Me, and Will Willis)

1 comment:

Bottle Rocket said...

Why couldn't it have been sunny and nice when we were there two days before! Gosh!