Thursday, March 20, 2008

Updates

This weekend is the Webster Roubaix Road Race. It is one of my favorite road races in Florida. The 10 mile course has a 3 mile dirt section. With the women pro,1,2,3's racing with the men 35+, it promises to be an exciting race this year. This week has had good weather so I'm hoping for it to hold out for us and not rain. I'll have a full report on how everything went after the race on Saturday.

Only 12 weeks until the Junior Cycling Camp I am going to! Is it going to be a blast. I'm really looking forward to a full week of a camp totally devoted to cycling.

I'm totally stoked to play my guitar this week. I just got a capo and I'm going to try and learn "Realize" by Colbie Caillat. I really enjoy playing my guitar and now, I find, that it takes up a lot of my free time.

Ciao,

Ashlyn

No comments: