Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Lucky Day



Last week we adopted a 3 month old kitten from the Humane Society. We named him Lucky after the 3 Amigos "Lucky Day". He is a energetic ball of fur and will most likely be getting into plenty of mischief during the next 6 months.

This week is a recovery week. I get to hit the mountains this weekend. I'll post some pictures on Tuesday. It says it is going to be rainy so it might turn into an epic weekend! But hey, if you don't train in the rain you wont race in the rain.

Also I've added some new links so check them out. The links go to a site with info on Laura Charmeda ( my coach ), Tyler Brant's Blog ( one of my teammates ), and the Team Swift Blog.

Ciao,

Ashlyn

2 comments:

Tyler Brandt said...

you goin to hav that cat goin on hikes and swimming in creeks like lauras?

Ashlyn Gerber said...

lol if it was up to me then yeah but he is tearing up the furniture so we might get him declawed so then he would be an indoor cat.